Terms and Conditions for the use of Aspen Prime Ski & Bike Resort Vouchers.
§1 General stipulations
- The Regulations set out the rules for the issuance and use of documents/Vouchers confirming the entitlement of its holder to cover the price or reduce the price for the service indicated in the content of the Voucher at Aspen Prime Ski & Bike Resort, for the amount specified therein on the date indicated therein or to use the services indicated therein free of charge.
- The rules contained in the regulations apply to all Vouchers issued by the Operator Aspen Prime Ltd. (hereinafter the Company) and Aspen Prime Ski & Bike Resort (hereinafter the Hotel).
- Services are understood to mean services provided by the Hotel in the ordinary course of hotel business and other benefits included in the Hotel's regular offerings (e.g.: recreational facilities, beauty and health treatments, restaurant services), excluding promotional, occasional, excluded dates, event organization or catering services and benefits. The Company and the Hotel reserve, the right to exclude certain other services from the validity of the Voucher, unless it is clear from the Voucher or from the agreement between the Hotel and the Company and the Party receiving the Voucher that the Voucher was issued to be used for that service or benefit.
- In the case of a discount Voucher, the discount applies to the regular price. In the case of promotional/special or commemorative prices, the amount of the discount will be calculated from the regular price to the exclusion of other discounts, unless the rules for such discounts, provide otherwise.
§2 Rules for issuing Vouchers and their contents
- Only the Board of Directors of Operator Aspen Prime Spółka z o.o. is authorized to issue Vouchers.
- The detailed content of the Voucher, its appearance, color and shape will depend on the free decision of the Hotel or the Company. Vouchers issued to entities also within a given pool or series may differ from each other.
- Each Voucher will contain the following information:
- Voucher number
- the expiration date of the Voucher
- information about entitlement to a discount or the amount for which the Voucher is based
- information on how to use the Voucher
- information on how the Vouchers may not be combined with other discounts and promotions or with other Vouchers,
4. In addition to the information listed in the paragraph above, the Hotel or the Company will be entitled to place other information as to how the Vouchers may be used.
§3 How to use the Voucher
- The user of the Voucher is obliged to book the date of use of the Voucher at the hotel reception. (phone: ..., e-mail: ...), The Voucher may not be used in the case of reservations for hotel services made by any other method, particularly through online platforms such as booking or trawelist.
- In the case of Vouchers carrying a designated amount in Polish zlotys, if the value of the ordered service exceeds the value on the Voucher, the holder of the Voucher has the right to use it to make a partial payment, paying the balance in cash or by payment card at the reception desk of the Hotel or the Hotel Restaurant.
- In the case of Vouchers entitling to a percentage discount on the regular price, the holder of the Voucher pays the amount due for the service in cash or by payment card at the reception desk of the Hotel on the day of departure or at the Hotel Restaurant.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to pay for one service. The Voucher may be used once.
- If the value of the amount indicated on the Voucher exceeds the value of the service, the remaining funds are not refundable in cash or other services. The Voucher itself cannot be exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
- The user of the Voucher is obliged to keep it until arrival at the Hotel and give it to the receptionist at check-in or to the staff before the service begins.
- The Hotel or the Company has the right to refuse the Voucher in the following cases:
- expiration of the voucher
- damage to the voucher to the extent that it cannot be read, or in such a way that its contents cannot be determined
- if noticed any corrections, changes, alterations or doubts about the authenticity of the Voucher
- lack of free dates for the implementation of the service indicated in the voucher
- Unused, lost or stolen Vouchers shall be forfeited without compensation therefor.
- Vouchers do not entitle you to priority reservations for stays and other services and will only be redeemed if places or services are available. Vouchers require advance reservation. In the event that the date of service selected by the holder cannot be booked, the hotel will indicate the nearest possible date for its use.
- It is impossible to use the Voucher on dates excluded from their service. In particular, the excluded dates are considered to be:
- Christmas and Easter holidays and during the period of holiday packages
- New Year's Eve and New Year's Eve package
- 1-3.05 each year and during the period of May Day packages
- August long weekend and during July and August packages
- any other packages
§4 Other stipulations
- The provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions and on the Vouchers do not exclude other provisions and internal regulations regarding the rules and scope of services provided by the Hotel, in particular with regard to the method of booking hotel beds and other services provided by the Hotel, the Personal Data Processing Policy, as well as the facility's internal regulations.
- The Regulations come into force and are effective as of 16.06.2022.